A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Gandashmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iraj Gandashmin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandashmin graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Gandashmin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gandashmin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iraj F. Gandashmin practice?
Dr. Iraj Gandashmin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Jenkintown, PA.
See Pennington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.