A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Gandashmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iraj Gandashmin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandashmin graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Gandashmin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj Forouzan Gandashmin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iraj F. Gandashmin practice?
- Dr. Iraj Gandashmin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Iraj Gandashmin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Jenkintown, PA.
See Pennington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.