A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Khalkhali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Khalkhali is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalkhali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalkhali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iraj Khalkhali, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalkhali graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khalkhali has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj Khalkhali MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Iraj Khalkhali practice?
- Dr. Iraj Khalkhali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iraj Khalkhali practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Torrance Radiologists.