A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Nabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Nabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iraj Nabi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nabi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj Nabi MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Iraj Nabi practice?
- Dr. Iraj Nabi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iraj Nabi practices Urology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Urologists.