A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Naima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Naima is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naima
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naima Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naima graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Naima has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj J Naima MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Iraj J. Naima practice?
- Dr. Iraj Naima has 1 office location.
Dr. Iraj Naima practices General Practice near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek General Practitioners.