A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Naima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Naima is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naima
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naima Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naima graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Naima has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj J Naima MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Iraj J. Naima practice?
- Dr. Iraj Naima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iraj Naima practices General Practice near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See Walnut Creek General Practitioners.