Dr. Iraj Naima Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iraj Naima?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 12th, 2015

Only the Money!!

I've been seeing Dr Naima for a few years for suboxone. He has been squising my pocket for all this time. He never gives a refill without his $170 per visit only to get 15 or 20 films. Every time I'm in his office he says the same thing over and over, not to mention that he answers the phone (during my time) and puts his countrymen first than anyone else. It's true that other doctors charge a lot of money for suboxone treatment (over $1500) and he only charges less then $200 for the first time and 170 per refill. I cant say he is a bad person, but he is a bad doctor. he has never treated me rude, but he never helps without his $170

March 22nd, 2012

Doesn't listen to the needs and concerns of his patients.

December 19th, 2011

Suckssss BIG TIME...he only cares about how much money he can get from his patients.

If I can file a complaint for him for his lack of care to his patients and get him reprimanded I will. The only thing he cares about is getting the most money from his patient (which is me). He even tried to get $17 for a copay that I didn't need to pay as my insurance company covers the preventive care visit. Dont go to this doctor....

June 16th, 2011

WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD

Do not go to this doctor unless you want to be treated rudely. No people skills and only looking for the next dollar. Cares nothing about his "potential" patients. Before setting an appointment, I confirmed with my insurance carrier that the services requested were covered. I send the office a copy of our insurance card 1 1/2 weeks prior to the appointment. At that time, they could have confirmed any information they wanted on their end. When my daughter arrived on time for her appointment, she had to wait 45 minutes. When she was finally seen, the doctor told her that her insurance didn't cover that visit and told her to leave. They/the office,never even called to confirm with the insurance company. He was extremely rude and does not deserve to be around people. I am filing a complaint with our provider to remove him from the network as a recommendation. He should NEVER be recommended. He needs to retire, get out of the business or disappear from the face of the earth. The latter is the best as he has no skills or tolerence for human beings.

June 16th, 2011

EXTREMELY Rude and awful person. Do not go to this doctor.

December 20th, 2010

The benefit of experience

My husband, who hates doctors, went to this doctor for what we thought was kidney stones. Dr. Naima was recommended to us by a friend. We were treated very well and our concerns were completely addressed. Naima is a little 'old school' in that he is very to the point. Husband had a full check up and the doctor followed up in something we hadn't been aware of. Husband plans on going back as needed in the future.

January 21st, 2010

Rude Behavior by Dr Naima

Learn how to be polite to your patients first.

May 26th, 2016