A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iraj Rezvani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1, Growth Disorders, and Growth Disorders.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christophers Hospital for Childre
- Temple University Children`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rezvani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iraj Rezvani practice?
Dr. Iraj Rezvani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.