A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Rezvani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rezvani
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rezvani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iraj Rezvani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rezvani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj Rezvani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Iraj Rezvani practice?
- Dr. Iraj Rezvani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Iraj Rezvani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Abington Pediatricians and Abington Pediatric Specialists.