A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iraj Rezvani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rezvani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rezvani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iraj Rezvani practice?
Dr. Iraj Rezvani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.