A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Rezvani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iraj Rezvani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rezvani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj Rezvani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Iraj Rezvani practice?
- Dr. Iraj Rezvani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Iraj Rezvani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.