Dr. Iraj Sabahi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Iraj Sabahi?

Posted on March 8th, 2017

For Dr. and my health condition relation he is the best Dr.

Darleen

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Excellent Doctor! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Sabahi. He really knows his stuff. I feel I get the best care with him. When I was hospitalized he called and checked on me regularly. He even called me at home. He provides patients his personal cell phone number so we can always reach him in case of emergencies. Very caring doctor!

Rude and uncaring!

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Was prescribed medications with awful side effects. When I tried to tell the doctor he completely ignored my concerns. I'd rather take nothing than pills that make me feel like dying!

Unhappy

Posted on November 1st, 2012

This doctor does not seem to care. He sends me to the lab and for X-rays but never gives an official diagnosis. He talks about treatment at one visit and then never follows through. I am in constant pain and he blames stress. Even though my labs and X-rays show problems and I have a history of autoimmune diseases. I am done going to him! I leave in tears everytime. He makes me feel like I bother him if I ask questions. Nothing is explained to me. At first I thought it was just his personality which I could deal with. Not getting treatment is not except able. Ill never go back. Don't waste your time or health on him.

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I would never recommend this office. Doctor is knowledgeable; however, his office staff is disrespectful, incompetent and rude. They care very little about their patients!!

Much needed specialist in Central Valley

Posted on September 26th, 2012

I was seen another rheumatologist in Bay area. I had to drive 4 hours and wait an hour in his office. My heart doctor told me about Dr. Sabahi and I am glad that I switched to him.The quality of care in Dr. Sabahi office is amazing. He used sonogram for injections and for monitoring my disease activity. I was on Enbrel and was told that I was doing ok, but after sonogram examination he ordered a new blood test and then changed my medications. Now I feel less tired and my labs are back to normal.

Very Happy with Dr. Sabahi

Posted on August 21st, 2012

After many years of misdiagnosis and failed attempts at proper treatment by many different doctors, Dr. Sabahi was finally able to find and pinpoint my illness and immediately begin further blood work and tests to determine a good treatment plan. I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and after many many years, I am finally able to live a normal and healthy life. Dr. Sabahi is VERY knowledgeable and experienced in his field and goes out of his way to communicate with all my other doctors and specialists in order to prevent any medical conflicts and provide me with the best treatment and medication possible. He is always available to see me and answer any questions I may have. In an area like central valley, there are not many great doctors and I always used to travel to far cities to find a great doctor, but I thank God for Dr. Sabahi and his practice here in the central valley.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

On my last visit my appointment was for 9AM. A gentelmen in office also had a 9AM. apointment.(go figure). On one of my visits, the head office person was calling my home to see why I was not there, when infact I was sitting in Drs.Room. Dont like thier policey on late charges if you are SICK and cant make it in.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2012

I was looking for a rheumatologist to answer my questions about abnormal lab. Dr. Sabahi was very caring and knowledgable. I had a complete evaluation by him. In second visit he took his time to review the labs with me and even showed my Xrays. He does not use the complicated medical words. I am so happy that I found him.

Horrible

Posted on April 13th, 2012

Dr. Sabahi would not be my choice of rheumatologist. He has a very elitist attitude and a poor manner. He refuses to see certain patients and is rude to people. I thought many people become physicians to help people, I feel it is not the case with him.

I know my diagnosis finally after 3 years.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Sabahi by my friend who was very happy with him. I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis & was treated with many different medication even infusion but I was still in pain. Dr. Sabahi after 3 years diagnosed me with Pyriformis syndrome.I discontinued all my meds & he sent me to physial therapy. I am now pain free even better worry free. I wish I would have seen him 3 years ago.

Posted on October 12th, 2017