A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Shamsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Shamsa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamsa
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Shamsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsa graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shamsa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj Shamsa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Iraj Shamsa practice?
- Dr. Iraj Shamsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Iraj Shamsa practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors.