A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Shamsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Shamsa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamsa
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shamsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsa graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shamsa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj Shamsa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Iraj Shamsa practice?
- Dr. Iraj Shamsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Iraj Shamsa practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors and Van Nuys General Practitioners.