Dr. Irakli Soulakvelidze Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Irakli Soulakvelidze?

November 21st, 2013

try elsewhere

August 19th, 2013

Don't waste your time

I walked out of Dr. Soulakvelidze's office wondering how many patients he had seen that contemplated suicide after seeing him. I has to see him to discuss ilioinguinal and genito-femoral neuralgia after a surgeon had severed those nerves during a hernia surgery. Dr. Soulakvelidze told me I needed to admit I am in chronic pain, and I could see a pain psychologist, but should not try to find a "fix" for this. At 36 yrs old, he thought I should just learn to live with the pain. He ridiculed me for taking pain narcotics to handle the nerve pain. I sought care elsewhere, and just had another surgery where the surgeon found my nerves were trapped in scar tissue, and a new hernia had formed. I had 3 nerves excised, an existing hernia repaired, and a new one repaired. I am not on pain meds anymore, and I can fully enjoy life. If I had listened to Dr. Soulakvelidze, I would have had no hope, and would still be here on pain meds dealing with excruciating pain. This Dr should only be seen if you have tried everything else possible. He does not believe in trying to get out of the pain. Just spend more money on medications and psychologists. I was so disappointed. Don't let him discourage you. Someone out there can and will help you.