Allergist & Immunologist, Internist
1019 Majestic Dr
Ste 210
Lexington, KY 40513
859-277-3114
Locations and availability (6)

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2013

I take my son to dr.livas and he is great he really knows how to explain the problems

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Ellen Dean on Oct 7th, 2013

Take my granddaughter to him. He has help her so much. Would recommend him to any one. A great doctor and his staff is very friendly.

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

Excellent experience, wonderful doctor... Very professional and caring staff.

|  show details
May 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Livas for going on 6 years now & from the very first visit he has never done anything except provide excellent care to myself. His staff are very professional & explain everything that you may need to have done in clear detail & are more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I would highly recommend Dr. Livas as an Allergist to anyone! As a previous person expressed I also go to Dr. Livas with my common cold symptoms & he always welcomes me. Great doctor.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

My son has been going to see Dr. Livas since he was 5,he is now 13, and I am now to the point, anytime my son has a sniffle and a fever I take him to Dr. Livas instead of taking him to his regular doctor. Dr Livas is def. a professional man, and takes pride in what he does!

|  I would send my children to see him and not think twice  |  show details
by Traci Ackerman on Oct 14th, 2008

I am a 32 year old who is terrified of anything to do with needles from a 20 year ago visit to an allergist. I explained this up front. When Dr. Livas came in I explained it to him also about how I am terrified of needles from my visit to another doctor at 5 years old. He took me by the hand and actually took a few minutes to tell me about himself. Showed me pictures of his family. Brought in the nurse that was to give me my allergy tests (the new kind they just scratch you and is fairly painless). He even brought me in a stuffed animal to cuddle while the test went on. I had to laugh at him but the nurse says he is like that with all his patients. While I waited on the results and couldn't stand not to itch, he came in and was telling me jokes to make light of the itching. I have to say, I like this man. He has found a way to replace my fear with laughter, but did an excellent job too. I no longer fear going to get tests run there anymore.