A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iram Zaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iram Zaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iram Zaman, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Zaman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iram F Zaman DO is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Iram F. Zaman practice?
- Dr. Iram Zaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iram Zaman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Taylor Neurologists.