A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irawan Susanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irawan Susanto, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Susanto graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Susanto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Susanto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irawan Susanto practice?
Dr. Irawan Susanto practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Templeton, CA.
See Santa Monica Critical Care Practitioners and Santa Monica Pulmonologists.