A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irawan Susanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irawan Susanto, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Susanto graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Susanto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irawan Susanto MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irawan Susanto practice?
- Dr. Irawan Susanto has 7 office locations.
Dr. Irawan Susanto practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Lynwood, CA.
See Santa Monica Critical Care Practitioners and Santa Monica Pulmonologists.