Dr. Irena Mulla Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Irena Mulla?

Posted on May 14th, 2017

I had the worst experience with Dr Irena Mulla. She didn't even sit during the consultation and was in the room for just 5 minutes. Never ready to listen to her patients. I dont know really how a doctor can diagnose the heath issue without even listening to the symptoms.I am 17 weeks pregnant and my thyroid levels were way too low when i went to her but inspite of this she didnt even take my case seriously n throughtout those 5 min she just had one thing to say that its normal during pregnancy. Whereas my Gynaecologist aftr seeing my thyroid results said that i need to seen by a High risk doctor coz its a high risk case now. But she took everything so lightly.

Posted on February 1st, 2017