A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irena Ilic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irena Ilic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irena Ilic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilic graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ilic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irena Lina Ilic MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irena L. Ilic practice?
- Dr. Irena Ilic has 1 office location.
Dr. Irena Ilic practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.