Internist

Always listens and helps to solve my many issues. show details Always listens and helps to solve my many issues.
by Very Grateful Patient on Mar 28th, 2013

She has an easy manor and always a smile.Excellant Dr as she always listens to your thoughts and info you may have,too.Takes me seriously.

May 9th, 2012

it took 4 years before she was able to diagnose a simple problem that can be found by ultrasound. usually brushes off patient complaints. never going back.

menager show details menager
Nov 30th, 2010

izvini sto ovako upadam ali trazim devojku koja je imala rodbinu u beogradu doktorku zoru dimitrijevic sa klinickog centar.za kontakt ostavicu mail skrki1506@gmail.com veoma mi je vazno

Caring compassionate physician show details Caring compassionate physician
Aug 24th, 2010

Dr. Ilic has been my father's primary care physician for several years. She was always attentive to his health issues, patient with him as he asked questions and had excellent bedside manners. We never felt that she was not giving us enough time for our visits and she helped him.

Apr 13th, 2010

Dr. Ilic did not take my complaints seriously. I was having a major side effect to a medication she prescribed, an effect I later learned was a well known and common side effect of that drug, and she did not pick up on it. She further prescribed a medication that I have had a reaction to in the past, despite information in my file noting this problem.