Irena L Ilic MD Patient Reviews

June 28th, 2016
Excellent care and friendly and agreeable demeanor
Dr. Ilic has been my primary care physician for about 7 years and I wouldn't dream of changing. She is very easy to talk to and really listens. She is also very accessible by email for routine questions. She has managed a number of medical issues I've had effectively and in a very reasonable manner by considering my work load and my interest in trying less involved or invasive methods when possible. But when something has to be done the hard way, she isn't afraid to tell me to suck it up and do it. If she keeps working and my insurance doesn't screw it up, I plan on her doctoring me well into my old age.

March 28th, 2013
Always listens and helps to solve my many issues.
She has an easy manor and always a smile.Excellant Dr as she always listens to your thoughts and info you may have,too.Takes me seriously.

May 9th, 2012
it took 4 years before she was able to diagnose a simple problem that can be found by ultrasound. usually brushes off patient complaints. never going back.

August 24th, 2010
Caring compassionate physician
Dr. Ilic has been my father's primary care physician for several years. She was always attentive to his health issues, patient with him as he asked questions and had excellent bedside manners. We never felt that she was not giving us enough time for our visits and she helped him.

April 13th, 2010
Dr. Ilic did not take my complaints seriously. I was having a major side effect to a medication she prescribed, an effect I later learned was a well known and common side effect of that drug, and she did not pick up on it. She further prescribed a medication that I have had a reaction to in the past, despite information in my file noting this problem.