A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irena Kokot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irena Kokot is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokot graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Med Univ. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kokot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irena Kokot MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irena Kokot practice?
- Dr. Irena Kokot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irena Kokot practices Family Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Family Physicians.