A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irena Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irena Maier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maier
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Maier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irena Maier, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Maier has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irena Maier MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Irena Maier practice?
- Dr. Irena Maier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irena Maier practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Farmington, CT.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.