A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irena Zalewska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irena Zalewska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zalewska
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zalewska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irena Zalewska, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalewska graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zalewska has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irena Zalewska MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Irena Zalewska practice?
- Dr. Irena Zalewska has 1 office location.
Dr. Irena Zalewska practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.