A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irena Zalewska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irena Zalewska is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irena Zalewska, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalewska graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zalewska has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irena Zalewska MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Irena Zalewska practice?
- Dr. Irena Zalewska has 6 office locations.
Dr. Irena Zalewska practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.