A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irena Zalewska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irena Zalewska is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irena Zalewska, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalewska graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zalewska has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zalewska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irena Zalewska practice?
Dr. Irena Zalewska practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.