A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Abramovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Abramovich, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Abramovich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramovich graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Sergei Abramovich MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irene S. Abramovich practice?
- Dr. Irene Abramovich has 6 office locations.
Dr. Irene Abramovich practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Willimantic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Windsor, CT.
See Willimantic Psychiatrists.