A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Alexandraki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Alexandraki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Alexandraki, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexandraki graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Alexandraki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Alexandraki MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irene Alexandraki practice?
- Dr. Irene Alexandraki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Irene Alexandraki practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Infectious Disease Doctors.