Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irene Alexandraki
Dr. Irene Alexandraki, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Tallahassee, FL and Santa Monica, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Infectious Disease. Dr. Alexandraki is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Beaches, Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla and Shands Jacksonville Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Irene Alexandraki has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Irene Alexandraki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Christopher Smith
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Orlando, FL 0 mi8
Dr. Maria Cannarozzi
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Orlando, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Sergio Salazar
Orlando, FL 0 mi29