Dr. Irene Alexandraki Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Irene Alexandraki?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2009

Dr Alexandraki is my PCP. She provides the best care for her patients. Always at my appointments I feel like I am her only patient for the day as she will take the time (no matter how swamped I can tell at times that she is running behind)to explain any questions I have about a new ache or pain or just a question about a medication I take or one over the counter should I or should I not take. Her office is a busy place and she is always pleasant. This doctor is very dedicated to her patients and is a blessing to each and every one of us. I highly recommend her to any one looking for an excellent doctor.

Posted on June 10th, 2015