Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
Top notch doctor in a second class town...
I found Dr. Barnett to be and pleasant. She took time to examine me, explain any/all issues and treatments. She appears to understand my symptoms and seemed actually concerned about my well-being.

July 25th, 2015
After waiting 2 and a half months to get an appt., I was very disappointed with her attitude. She was not a courteous listener, and "dissed" other diagnoses I have been given, based only on her opinion, and not on any physical exam. It was a waste of my time and money to keep that appt.

July 3rd, 2012
An Excellent Doctor
She is very much in demand because she is an excellent listener and addresses a patient's concerns without belittling them. I feel she works with me to try to solve my health issues, and has even educated me with information I didn't find on the internet! She is always pleasant and friendly. I've seen her for about 20 years, and the only suggestion I have is that the office be spruced up a bit. Also, you sometimes have to follow up on seeing if she received the information other doctors were supposed to send her.

January 2nd, 2012
Best Doctor I have ever had
Very kind, efficient, knowledgeable and concerned about me as a patient. Takes the time to answer my questions and concerns about my health. Extremely reassuring.

August 23rd, 2010
Dr. Barnett has been my doctor, and my wife's doctor, for approximately 22 years and neither of us have had any problem with obtaining an appointment, or the services that Dr. Barnett has provided. One fact that I like about Dr. Barnett is that she doesn't go overboard in giving medications, if they really aren't needed. I have found that Dr.Barnett spends a lot of time listening, and asking questions, before deciding on what the cause of my problems are, and what the best treatment would be. At present, I live approximately 92 miles from Dr. Barnett's office. My wife and I would not have kept Dr. Barnett as our doctor, or drive 92 miles each way to her office, if we were not satisfied with her as our doctor.

July 16th, 2010
Great Physician
Dr. Barnett was at one time my PCP when I had Anthem BC. I went to see her with a nasty cold, and I was impressed that she took the time to check me out and NOT recommend any prescription drugs (RX)! At a time in our history when ever doc thinks if you come in you need to leave w/something, she did a thorough job, made me feel very comfortable, even checked out funky lump under my skin (near my rear - non cancerous thank goodness) and sent me away w/the recommendation for fluids and rest. I already had the infection and it was working it's way out... no need for RX!Kudos to Dr. Barnett... never been sick again actually!!