A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Bourgault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Bourgault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourgault
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bourgault Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgault graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bourgault has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Mary Bourgault DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Irene M. Bourgault practice?
- Dr. Irene Bourgault has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Bourgault practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians and Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.