A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Bourgault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Bourgault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgault graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bourgault has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Mary Bourgault DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Irene M. Bourgault practice?
- Dr. Irene Bourgault has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Bourgault practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians and Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.