Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irene Buckner
Dr. Irene Buckner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarksdale, MS. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Buckner is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon, Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women and NW Mississippi Regional Medical Center. Dr. Buckner has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Irene Buckner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irene Buckner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksdale, MS.
Dr. Muhammad Batla
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Clarksdale, MS 0 mi9
Dr. Julian Jesubatham
Clarksdale, MS 0 mi7
Dr. Richard Brownstein
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Clarksdale, MS 0 mi40