inactive

Irene Carr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 24th, 2013
Patient
I haven't see Dr. Carr since she delivered my son 11 years ago. She gave me an amazing visit (if there is such a thing). I really left believing that she cared and that I made a friend, not just seen a doctor. Dr. Carr spent a lot of time with me and I opened up about health concerns that I didn't even realize I had. I love her natural approach to medicine and healing. Will definitely recommend her to other women.

February 20th, 2012
I had Dr. Irene Carr when I spent about two months in the duluth hospital fighting pre-term labor. She was rude, uncaring and everytime I had tests done to check the baby it would take her at least a day for her to care to let me know the results. At a very difficult time in my life, she made it much worse.No thanks from me to Dr. Carr

August 5th, 2010
Dr. Carr was amazing!! she explained things fully and took the time to explain it to my husband so he could understand it. I would not have chose anyone else.

April 22nd, 2010
Dr Caar was my dr during my two month stay at St. Marys hospital. She was absolutely amazing! She was very realistic, and didn't try to hide anything. I had a very complicated pregnancy, and if it werent for her, I dont think I ever could have gotten through it. Thank you Dr. Caar.

January 10th, 2009
good experience
I did not have an OB so Dr. Carr was assigned to my case. I found her to be very personable. She was easy to talk with and explained things very clearly to me as to what was going to be happening during my surgery. I found her to have a very good bedside manner.

September 13th, 2008
Avoid at all costs!
Very hard to deal with, very unprofessional! Come to her needing help and she makes it worse. She should be fired.