A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Cergnul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Cergnul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Cergnul, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cergnul graduated from Medicinsk Fakultet.
Dr. Cergnul has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene G Cergnul MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene G. Cergnul practice?
- Dr. Irene Cergnul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Cergnul practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.