A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Chennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chennell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Chennell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Sharp Community Medical Group
- Palomar Pomerado Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Louise Chennell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irene L. Chennell practice?
- Dr. Irene Chennell has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Chennell practices Ophthalmology near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Ophthalmologists.