A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Chennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chennell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chennell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chennell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Chennell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Sharp Community Medical Group
- Palomar Pomerado Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Louise Chennell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irene L. Chennell practice?
- Dr. Irene Chennell has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Chennell practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.