Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irene Chliwner
Dr. Irene Chliwner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI, with other offices in Warwick, RI and Lincoln, RI (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chliwner is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. Dr. Chliwner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Irene Chliwner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irene Chliwner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.
Dr. Jack Mourad
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Cranston, RI 0.43 mi31
Dr. Naftali Sabo
Cranston, RI 0.48 mi37
Dr. Patrick Brannon
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Cranston, RI 0.48 mi46