A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Cody is Satisfactory. Dr. Cody has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Cody, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cody graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cody has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Irene Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irene N. Cody practice?
Dr. Irene Cody practices Internal Medicine near Agawam, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and Springfield, MA.
See Agawam Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Irena Cody