Dr. IRENE N CODY MD is a female General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. IRENE CODY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. IRENE CODY is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. IRENE CODY, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. CODY graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. CODY has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. CODY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance