A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Connolly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Connolly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Frances Connolly MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene F. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Irene Connolly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Connolly practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Petoskey, MI and Gaylord, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Hospice & Palliative Specialists.