Dr. Irene Dejak Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Irene Dejak?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

She is great and so caring. I just feel like she really has my best interest at heart.

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

I don't have confidence in the care this doctor has provided me. She does not listen to patients and seems ready to prescribe and refer than to think about a course of treatment or the cause of the problem. Would not recommend.

My doctor for a few years

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Overall, just an "ok" doctor, I wouldnt suggest her to anyone. Woman to woman, I thought she would be more considerate, warm and friendly. She is too focused on coming in and going out as fast as possible to take on another patient. She chooses to push pills, other than give alternate options for cholesterol. My numbers didnt warrent this, but we all know she will reap the reward from the the pill makers.

Love her!

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

I have followed Dr Dejak from University to Cleveland Clinic. Iam in my upper forties and see her for my yearly check up. She sits and talks to me and asks about my family since she helped my Mother manuever through the difficult medical system-Iam very grateful for that. She also called several times when I was battling a strep infection. I appreciate her caring ways and although she may not be as outgoing as some would like I truly believe she cares!

Not a fan, will not return

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I have seen her a couple of times, every thing that comes out of her mouth is negativity. Told me to lose weight, lost it and still wasn't happy. Had an aggressive attitude about everything we discussed. I'm not paying someone to be rude to me. Will not return.

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr. Dejak has been my primary doctor for seven years. When she moved to a new location with the Cleveland Clinic system, I stayed with her even though she is now a 35 min. drive from my house. I am in my mid 40's and two years ago she helped me through the long process of being diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder-which requires me to see a specialist. There was one occasion during this time where I was frustrated and needed help navigating through the process. Dr. Dejak spent almost a half hour with me listening and finally making suggestions as to how to proceed. I truly believe that she is the most caring and capable Dr. that I have ever seen. When my daughter transitioned from a pediatrician to an adult doctor she tried several others but decided on Dr. Dejak due to the interest and competency that she displayed.

not very caring

Posted on July 29th, 2008

Not a very caring doctor, unless you are "really" sick, she makes you feel you don't really have to come here. Careless manner.

Posted on July 20th, 2016