A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Delorenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Delorenzi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delorenzi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delorenzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Delorenzi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delorenzi graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Delorenzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Brigid Delorenzi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene B. Delorenzi practice?
- Dr. Irene Delorenzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Delorenzi practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.