Learn more about Dr. Irene Draga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Draga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Draga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Draga graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Draga has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Draga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irene E. Draga practice?
Dr. Irene Draga practices Ophthalmology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Bayside Ophthalmologists.