A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Draga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Draga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Draga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Draga graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Draga has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene E Draga MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irene E. Draga practice?
- Dr. Irene Draga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Draga practices Ophthalmology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Bayside Ophthalmologists.