A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Draga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Draga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Draga
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Draga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Draga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Draga graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Draga has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene E Draga MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irene E. Draga practice?
- Dr. Irene Draga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Draga practices Ophthalmology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Bayside Ophthalmologists.