A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Enzensperger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Enzensperger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enzensperger graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Enzensperger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Kindred Hospital - Ontario
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Kae Enzensperger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Irene K. Enzensperger practice?
- Dr. Irene Enzensperger has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Enzensperger practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Upland, CA.
See Upland Primary Care Doctors.