A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Enzensperger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Enzensperger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enzensperger
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enzensperger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enzensperger graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Enzensperger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Kindred Hospital - Ontario
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Kae Enzensperger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Irene K. Enzensperger practice?
- Dr. Irene Enzensperger has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Enzensperger practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Upland, CA.
See Upland Family Physicians and Upland General Practitioners.