Dr. Irene Enzensperger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irene Enzensperger?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Irene Enzensperger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2014

Literally saved my Life

Were it not for Dr Irene's diagnostic abilities I would be a dead man now. She not only diagnosed several life threatening symptoms but went the extra mile to be certain I was treated quickly under very extenuating circumstances. Her patience and tenacity are Hallmarks of her practice. As far as I am concerned there is, no other Doctor, that is as professionally competent, kind, understanding and reassuring on a consistent basis. There will be a special place in Heaven waiting for her.

February 11th, 2012

Couldn't Ask for a More Caring Doctor

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Irene for more than 10 years and I couldn't be happier. Occasionally, we have had to call in the morning and have been able to get in that same day to see her. She treats us like a PERSON, not just a PATIENT. She remembers our hobbies, interests, likes/dislikes and is very communicative and friendly. If you're in the hospital, even when not admitted by her, and she knows you're there, she'll stop by and say hi. The only negative is that you have to bring a book to wait. Maybe that's because she spends more than 15 minutes with each patient. I'm willing to wait since I receive such excellent care! Thanks Dr. Irene!

June 24th, 2011

Disapppointed

Dr. Irene is easy to get into, but did not seem genuinely interested in me and my health issues. She DOES NOT return calls. Her wait time is always more than one hour! She was not readily available to me in several instances - once while I was in the hospital; and another when I needed prompt attention from her before a surgery which she neglected to sign off for. Overall, she did not seem genuinely concerned for me.

November 9th, 2009

Dr. Irene is the BEST!

My husband and I have both been going to Dr. Irene for a decade and I am so glad we have her because of horror stories I have heard from others. Her staff does their best at fitting you in at the last minute (if possible) and, consequently, her wait times can be long. Her referrals to specialists are "top-notch" and she is even liked and respected by the nurses at the local hospital. She regards you as a HUMAN BEING and even remembers your hobbies! She believes in being a partner in your health care and requires that you do your part. My husband and I are both grateful to be her patients.

June 6th, 2016