A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Gage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Gage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Gage, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gage graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Gage MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irene Gage practice?
- Dr. Irene Gage has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Gage practices Radiation Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiation Oncologists.