A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Ghobrial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Ghobrial is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghobrial
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghobrial Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Ghobrial, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghobrial graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ghobrial has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Ghobrial MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irene Ghobrial practice?
- Dr. Irene Ghobrial has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Ghobrial practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.