Dr. Irene Gladstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irene Gladstein?

December 17th, 2015

Superior Service in the heart of Manhattan

Dr Gladstein and her team provides a level of service that is a treat to look for and a pleasure to experience. Dr. Gladstein and her associate injectionists are all highly professional, competent and experienced. Being a client of Dr Gladstein of almost 10 years, I can't stop admiring the outstanding quality of her work on my face: Sculptra, botox, fillers, skin rejuvenation, etc. Dr. Gladstein has exquisite sense of beauty, aesthetics, balance. Every time I couldn't be happier with the results of treatments specifically tailored to needs and features of my face. Dr Gladstein enhanced my natural appearance, made me look beautiful and feel confident every day! Her support staff are warm and welcoming. Both office location are conveniently located.

March 6th, 2015

Dr. Gladstein will not disappoint. The results are so natural and so amazing. Highly recommend!!!!!

February 21st, 2015

Very professional and honest! Love my results

Love my results; highly recommended!

February 21st, 2015

Eyelid surgery at its best

I am writing a review about my personal experience with recent eyelid surgery. I have undergone an eyelid lift to remove bags from my eyelids. I saw several eyelid surgeons and plastic surgeons for opinions but decided to go with Dr. Gladstein because she is an eyelid specialist. She limits her practice to eyelid lifts only and so can provide focused expertise in the procedure! I didnt want somebody who operates on the butt and tummies performing my delicate eyelid lift. The experience was flawless from the consultation and booking process to the experience on the day of the surgery to the final results. The recovery was around 10 days and thats exactly what was explained to me. The doctor was very kind, professional and caring. The results--great!!!! I feel 20 years younger! I already scheduled an appointment to get fillers and Botox done. I am very happy with my choice of doctors; Dr. Irene is the best at what she does.

February 12th, 2015

Long time patient of the extremely intelligent and deeply caring to Dr. Irene Gladstein. First time I stepped into her office... I felt total competence. We discussed carefully what was best for me. Dr. Irene Gladstein was amazing. She is very professional and caring. My results are always so fantastic! I totally recommend her and urge anybody to visit Dr.Gladstein. Her staff is so caring, helpful and friendly as well. I still can't believe my results!!! I big THANK YOU to Dr.Gladstein and her staff.

February 12th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Gladstein was one I will never forget. I HIGHLY recommend!!

April 30th, 2014

NOT what you think

Everything looked really nice at the doctor's office until I started to do my research. Dr. Gladstein never had plastic surgery residency. She is simply a self proclaimed plastic surgeon who had training in general surgery only. Very disappointing, because I really like her at first. I just don't like being lied to. All the diplomas on the walls are of questionable origin.

April 2nd, 2014

Love her and what she has done for me!

I am 37 years old, and have noticed drooping skin around my chin and jaw area in the last few years. I was recomended by a friend to visit Dr. Gladstein, so I came in for a free consultation. First of all, her office is just stunning, and I did not mind the 15 minute wait time, as I was just admiring the decor. When taken in, I was thoroughly explained my options with no pressure or sense of being sold, before I chose to do sculptra. She was extremely meticulous and pleasant for all 3 treatment visits. It's been 7 months since and my face looks 10 years younger! Seriously, I've had my coworkers and friends complimenting me non-stop about the improvement in my appearence. The best part is that it looks completely natural, and only the lucky ladies I recommend Dr Gladstein to know my secret. Absolutely love this doctor and will continue coming back here! Highly recommended!

June 26th, 2013

Positive

I saw her before and after pics and was in awe. Her office is beautiful. She is totally amazing and so totally honest. She even told me I was covered under insurance to have my eye lesions removed and made me feel so comfortable. She told me to go to my goal weight before having my chin done. I love her. Not a rip off surgeon at all. I will recommend her to all my friends and family. Her consultations are free. Go and see for yourself.

May 19th, 2011

Positive experience, superb results

Sorry for the long review: like to be as detailed as posibble. Positive experience from the beginning to the end: great informative staff, offered refreshments, explained the process. After, met a very informative and pleasant cosmetic consultant who told me about her own procedures. Wonderful to see the actual patient during a consultation. Doctor came in and was extremely courteous, informative and down to earth. I have been to several places before and always felt I was buying a used car. These people do not sell, they educate you and help you make the right choice. Love the approach. Already had several skin tightening procedure with them. Love the results. Planning my vacation to schedule my surgery. Would recommend to anybody interested in a place to get cosmetic enhancement from a talented doctor in a beautiful environment. And close to home!!!

August 15th, 2010

Recommended to all my friends. Very attentive doctor and staff. And I'm very happy with result.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much! We always strive to provide the best results and service!

December 30th, 2009

My neck looks GREAT!

One month ago I had procedure to remove fat from my chin. HAPPY with results. No pain, little bruise.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much. We hope you enjoy your results. Please visit us again soon!