Dr. Irene Goranitis MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Dedham, MA

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2016
Our whole family is in DR. Goranitis's care for almost 20 years, and I do not have enough good words to describe Dr. Goranitis and how lucky we are to have someone like her as our PCP (including our daughter who is now 25!) Great person and great MD!

June 24th, 2015
Dr. Irene Goranitis has been my doctor for more than 25 years and I have appreciated very much her medical knowledge , superb, always accurate diagnosis and her compassionate nature! I couldn't have asked for a better internist!!!

March 12th, 2015
Very unprofessional doctor and office was poorly kept (smelled like urine). She spoke down to me and acted like I was wasting her time.

March 3rd, 2015
I love Dr G. I have been seeing her for many years now. She saved my life a few times. She's awesome.

June 29th, 2013
Knowledgable, thorough and extremely caring
I started seeing Dr G about 20 yrs ago, in my 20's for annual physicals. Over time, I asked her to take on my mother as a patient, as she required frequent visits and had a complicated medical history. I wanted a doctor with experience who also put the care in patient care first. I trusted Dr G. My mother has had many hospitalizations and surgeries over the years, and we have always followed Dr G's recommendations and have always found them to be in my mothers best interest, even if it meant she had to disagree with another docs opinion. She is AWESOME! In fact, she tends to run late, but we don't mind because we know it must be that the patient before us needed xtra time and sometimes that's us. I highly recommend her and don't know what I'll do whenever she decides to retire.

July 19th, 2011
Great Doctor, makes the patient feel that she does care. The personnel is unfortunately not nearly as good. Constantly changing, and many times they have lack of training and of people skills. Because of the inconveniences caused by the personnel, I have opted to change my PCP.

May 12th, 2011
You won't find a more caring, professional physician
I cannot say enough about Dr. Goranitis. She is what doctors used to be, caring and thorough. I began seeing her after my mother came down with lung cancer and I experienced the incredible empathy and concern she gave my mother. I travel from Taunton to Dedham just to see her. I wish all doctors were like her.

July 2nd, 2017