A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Greenhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Greenhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Greenhouse, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenhouse graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenhouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Greenhouse MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Irene Greenhouse practice?
- Dr. Irene Greenhouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Greenhouse practices Neurology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Jenkintown Neurologists.