MR show details MR
by Patient on Aug 25th, 2015

Not a patinet's friendly doctor.

The Best Doctor show details The Best Doctor
Jul 23rd, 2015

I am so impressed with medical attention I've received from doctor Irene Greenhouse that i recommended her to everybody who needs neurologist's help. She was knowledgeable and kind.Thank you doctor Greenhouse.

Jun 11th, 2015

She is perfect for my needs

by Denise Varallo on Apr 13th, 2015

I was recommended Dr Greenhouse by the renown neurologist Dr. Robert Schwartzman, retired CEO of Drexel neurology dept. She is amazing. I went to a few neuro doctors which all led me in different directions. She was able to diagnose my myriad of problems and I am so much better. I will follow her wherever she goes. She a wonderful physician and person.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Crystal N. on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Greenhouse is amazing! She takes the time to listen and understand how you feel and does whatever she can to help you. She is young but really very intelligent in her field and knows her stuff. I think it actually makes it better that she is young because she is aware of all new research and medications. I know since she is younger she will not retire anytime soon and I can keep her as my doctor for a very long time! Great bedside manner, very polite, understanding and professional. Knowing I have her to help me makes it that much easier to get through my disease.

former patient show details former patient
by Katie Charger on Apr 3rd, 2013

too inexperienced--needs to learn bedside manner

Feb 7th, 2012