May 4th, 2016

Amazingly wonderful doctor. Extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. Dr.greenhouse is personable and very easy to talk to. By far the best doctor I have ever seen. Dr.greenhouse spends about 30 minutes or more with each appointment I've had so far not including an hour for my first initial visit . She is consistently thorough. Her assistants are sweet as can be and very helpful from scheduling appointments authorizing imaging getting Medicine approved they really know what they're doing.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by C nagel on Jan 13th, 2016

very good Doctor explains how she is going to treat you and why. she is very nice.

Nov 20th, 2015

Great staff. Wonderful Doctor. Staff was extremely helpful and welcoming.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Oct 27th, 2015

In long time i was looking for good doctor and doctor Greenhouse is one who is wonderful and kind and helpful.

A very satisfied custiomer! show details A very satisfied custiomer!
by T.B. on Sep 18th, 2015

Dr. Greenhouse has a great bedside manor. She is friendly and very knowledgeable. She spent all the time that was required to get to both of my issues. How fortunate it is to have a specialist of this caliber in middle of Jamison! :)

Sep 17th, 2015

Very thorough physician, extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Office staff were very pleasant and welcoming , great office experience.

Sep 16th, 2015

I received great care and attention from Dr Greenhouse. She took the time to listen and help me with all my concerns. Highly recommend her.

Great Neurologist show details Great Neurologist
Sep 16th, 2015

Dr. Greenhouse is a very caring and thorough physician. She answers all my questions. She is easy to talk to and genuinely wants to find the root of medical problems. I followed her from her old practice to her new independent practice.

Sep 11th, 2015

A wonderful doctor that take time to listen to her patients and answer questions!

Sep 10th, 2015

Fantastic caring Dr. she spent over an hour at my Dad's first appt. incredibly thorough and knowledgeable.

Sep 10th, 2015

Outstanding doctor

by Stacie on Sep 9th, 2015

I am very very grateful do doctor GREENHOUSE FOR ALL HER HELP she took care of my problems and gave me best diagnoses which improve my condition greatly. Recommend this doctor to all my friends and family

Sep 9th, 2015

Doctor Greenhouse is the best doctor I've have visited with my headaches She is so knowledgeable and kind I would recommend her to all my friends.

The Best Doctor show details The Best Doctor
Jul 23rd, 2015

I am so impressed with medical attention I've received from doctor Irene Greenhouse that i recommended her to everybody who needs neurologist's help. She was knowledgeable and kind.Thank you doctor Greenhouse.

Jun 11th, 2015

She is perfect for my needs

by Denise Varallo on Apr 13th, 2015

I was recommended Dr Greenhouse by the renown neurologist Dr. Robert Schwartzman, retired CEO of Drexel neurology dept. She is amazing. I went to a few neuro doctors which all led me in different directions. She was able to diagnose my myriad of problems and I am so much better. I will follow her wherever she goes. She a wonderful physician and person.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Crystal N. on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Greenhouse is amazing! She takes the time to listen and understand how you feel and does whatever she can to help you. She is young but really very intelligent in her field and knows her stuff. I think it actually makes it better that she is young because she is aware of all new research and medications. I know since she is younger she will not retire anytime soon and I can keep her as my doctor for a very long time! Great bedside manner, very polite, understanding and professional. Knowing I have her to help me makes it that much easier to get through my disease.

Feb 7th, 2012