A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Grias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Grias is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Grias has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Grias DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irene Grias practice?
- Dr. Irene Grias has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irene Grias practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.