A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Gurvits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Gurvits is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurvits
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gurvits Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurvits graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Gurvits has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene G Gurvits MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irene G. Gurvits practice?
- Dr. Irene Gurvits has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Gurvits practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.