A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Halpern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Halpern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Anne Halpern MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betty A. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Betty Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Betty Halpern practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.