Dr. Irene Christa Haralabatos MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Haralabatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Haralabatos, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
She has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Allergy, and Anaphylaxis.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haralabatos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haralabatos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haralabatos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance