A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Haralabatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Haralabatos, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Haralabatos, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haralabatos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haralabatos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene C Haralabatos MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Irene C. Haralabatos practice?
- Dr. Irene Haralabatos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Irene Haralabatos practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.