A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Hwang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Griffin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Irene Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irene Y. Hwang practice?
Dr. Irene Hwang practices Pediatrics near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Bellevue Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Irena Hwang