A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Christine Jackson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Irene C. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Irene Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Jackson practices Allergy & Immunology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Newark Allergists.