A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Christine Jackson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Irene C. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Irene Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Jackson practices Allergy & Immunology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Newark Allergists.