Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2013

Dr. Jaffe is probably 1 of the 2 family physicians I've had so far who are truly caring and dedicated to their patients. Family physicians have it tough as they have to balance revenues with the time they spend with their patients. She would allocate sufficient time in answering my questions and is honest about things she does or doesn't know about. She is prompt in calling me with test results. When I was in extreme pain, she made sure her assistant scheduled me for an mri a before I left her office. In the process, she kept on checking up on me to make sure I was as comfortable as I can be. Unfortunately, she just recently left her group and I have yet to find her new location.

|  Dr Jaffe is a good doctor  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Jaffe for many years. She is a smart doctor, and her diagnoses have always been spot on. Her bedside manner is excellent, she is definitely a very caring doctor. I do find that the docs she refers me too are not that impressive. A great doctor has a great referral network. I'm still on the hunt for a doc with Dr. Jaffe's skills and a strong ability to refer to great specialists.

|  just plain awful!!!! Please read cause this might happen to you  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

I went to Dr. Jaffe to get diagnosed regarding my problem. I'm a guy and my chest started to grow bigger in the nipple area like breasts and it even discharged some fluid. So I was very concerned and went to see Dr. Jaffe to find out what was wrong with me. She took some blood samples and told me she will get back to me with the results. She told me my hormones especially my testosterone was on the low side but not to worry and to come in for a re-visit in 6 months. I couldnt just stand and wait so I went to another doctor and that doctor recommended right away for me to see an endocrinologist since my hormones were not at the correct levels for a guy my age. It was only then that the endocrinologist the new doctor recommended told me after numerous tests that I had a growth on my adrenal gland that was causing my hormones to be out of whack. So within a couple of months I got my surgery to remove the growth, it turned out to be a size of a tennis ball. Who knows what would have happened if I listened to Dr. Jaffee. She didnt seem to care too much about my problem. It's a big deal to a guy when your muscular chest starts looking like boobs and discharging fluids. If you have normal cold and headaches, go to Dr. Jaffe cause any doctor can help you with these minor things but if you have a real medical condition that needs attention, DO NOT GO TO HER!!!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2011

She has been my doctor for a few years, I have a needle phobia and she has dealt with me with much care and patience. Thanks to her I put my phobia aside and go get my physical every year. She asks if there is anything wrong, follows up promptly with results. She is awesome!

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Jaffe for at least 5 years. She's got a great bedside manner and is a great listener. Would definitely recommend her as I really value who my health care provider is.

|  Trustworthy and caring  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Jaffe for the past 4 years and I am very happy with the level of care that I have received. Dr. Jaffe always takes the time to answer my questions and listen to my concerns. Two years ago, I moved away and there are other doctors that are more convenient to me, but I still go to Dr. Jaffe because I trust her and appreciate her kind demeanor and the friendliness of her staff.

|  A Perfect Example of the Problem w/ Dr's Today  |  show details
by NyQuil doesn't cost $30! on Nov 22nd, 2010

She was polite- and that's about it. She spent less then 2 minutes with me before giving a very broad diagnosis, after my explaining I'd been sick 3x in 3 mos. She did not ask enough probing questions. When I voiced my concern she said come back and see her if it gets worse. I thought for what to give you another co-pay for nothing. It's so hard to find a good doctor, that will listen to you- really understand your symptoms before determining a course of action. So many docs these days are just in and out and spend no time with patients. Should have went to an Eastern Medicine doc or something- what a waste of my copay- shoulda stuck with NyQuil, at least I would rest medicine.