A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Kardashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Kardashian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Kardashian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardashian graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
Dr. Kardashian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Vasily Kardashian MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene V. Kardashian practice?
- Dr. Irene Kardashian has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Kardashian practices Internal Medicine near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Internists.