Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irene Kardashian
Dr. Irene Kardashian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hudson, FL. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kardashian is affiliated with Regional Medical Center - Bayonet Point, Medical Center of Trinity - West Pasco Campus and Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Irene Kardashian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irene Kardashian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, FL.
Dr. Monica Plazarte
Internal Medicine, Residency
Hudson, FL 0 mi2
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Hudson, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Antonio Pinero-Pilona
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hudson, FL 0 mi22