Dr. Irene Kardashian MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Hudson, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017
Dear a "Fine 10 Years" From "June 23rd, 2017 Staff, staff, staff"
My complaint was about Sharon. And I read the various negative reviews before I wrote my own. They were written by numerous patients. Glad you had a positive experience, others of us did not.

June 23rd, 2017
Staff, staff, staff
Deborah is a pleasant, efficient addition to the office.But the other one... NO. Ever been invited by a doctor's staff to leave? This place is a first. I stopped by to get a lab authorization for a urine sample. She gave me the script for the blood sample. And when I called from the lab to have her fax the correct script, she tried to blame it on me, took a good while to fax the proper authorization to Quest. A month or so on, at the appointment with Kardashian, the urine sample test results were not to be found. And that is malpractice. I've found a much better internist, with a much better staff.

March 30th, 2017
Hard to understand her she requires excessive amount of tests that is not necessary

September 21st, 2016
Medical Assistant
Been going to this doctor for years , and she always explains thing to you in detail where you can understand , and always finds time to add you to her sch. and her staff is very helpful with anything you should need . I would highly recommend her for all you patient needs

December 7th, 2015
Staff could more cheerful and better grooming

September 26th, 2015
very very smart doctor-she has diagnosed everything for me.

April 27th, 2015
Dr. Kardashian is the best Dr. I have ever had. She is very professional, while still being kind & considerate, She explains everything so I can understand. She takes the time to talk to me & ask if I have any concerns. I have never felt rushed in her office. I am happy I have her. I trust her implicitly. I never have to wait in her office for more than a few minutes, & her nurse Debbie is wonderful. She too is very considerate, & when she asks if I have any concerns, I never feel she thinks they are not important.

October 1st, 2014
A fine ten years.
Dr. Kardashian has been my primary physician since I came to Florida in 2004. I have seen her three or four times a year for the last decade. Never have I experienced anything like the negative reviews I have seen here which, I suspect, were written by the same person. I have had diabetes since my teens (I am 72 now), had a heart attack in 1995 and a stroke before coming to Florida. I am blind on my left side. Dr. Kardashian has always been courteous, knowledgeable and spends as much time with me as I need. She works well with my cardiologist and ophthalmologist, jointly working to keep me healthy. I do my part by knowing my condition and following her instructions and advice. If I need her I can always get hold of her, which is more than I can say for other doctors I have had in the past. Her office staff is courteous, helpful and knowledgeable - as is she. We have too many cranks her in Florida, one of whom obviously writes reviews here. I would unhesitating recommend Dr. Kardashian to anyone in the area - my two grown daughters see her as well.

September 16th, 2014
Dr. Kardashian and her staff are extremely rude and disrespectful. The negative reviews given below are right on point. She has a horrible bedside manner, has no compassion, cuts you off when your trying to explain what types of symptoms you are experiencing, and makes you feel as though you are wasting her time. She is clearly in a hurry to get to the next patient and doesn't care about what you have to say, or how you feel. Her attitude validates she is not in this profession to help people, but to collect a check. Doctors are supposed to have compassion and care about their patients. I am currently searching for a new doctor. If you are considering going to her as a new patient - DONT DO IT! There are many other doctors out there that truly do care about their patients and will give them the time of day. She needs to be and will be reported for her current practices.

February 24th, 2011
I have been going to Dr Kardashian's office for many years. I have had no problem with her or the staff. I enjoy walking into an office where the employees are enjoying their job and laughing. Maybe the person that said that they didnt care for the laughing needs a personality change

February 2nd, 2011
No way
Very rude staff was the deal breaker

January 13th, 2011
I do not feel there is compassion at this office. The staff is very rude and condencending! I ask questions in regards to my medications and I'm not given straight forward answers I'm treated as if I'm taking up to much time. I get the feeling that it's all about the money and lets get the pt out the door as quickly as possible. It's just not a welcoming atmosphere where the pt should feel comfortable and confident we are talking about HEALTHCARE!!! One other thing I noticed was the school girl demeanor such as the giggles. Very childish behavior and when your waiting and not feeling well it's extremely annoying to say the least!!!!!